Subject Author Posted Replies

ADC channels readings
Below is my sample code, through which I am reading voltages on four ADC channels, but in all cases I am getting the same voltage levels on all channels, that is one channel reading on the other...
4
4

Re: The Seven Sins of Windows Seven
Well I have just this week downgraded to Office 2007 from Office XP, and well, what can I say.....all I can fathom is that it must have been designed solely for semi blind amputees who have to work...
5
5

State of the Art Fake technology
Out of curiosity, I brought a laptop with 2GHz 64bit Intel CPU, ATI graphic, 2G RAM, 320G HD, as reported by Vista. The seller asked for $600 and it seems too good to be true. To my surprise, he...
8
8

Need Help !!! USB device configuration
Hello All, I am a newbie to USB programming and trying to build up communication between LPC2368 (the slave device) and the PC(the host). I am looking for the exact algorithm, although generalized, to...
2
2

Memory SD --> SDHC Implimentation
Hi All, From my limited understanding the physical interface is the same between the SD and SDHC except the read/write speed is much faster... My ARM9 cpu has SD hardware ... but what is needed to...

UART 5/6bits char format
Hi all, I just wrote a simple driver for a 16750 UART and wondered if there are still (embedded) systems that use the 5 and 6 bits character length format? A quick google search showed that 5 bits/1.5...
12
12

Machine check while reading DMA Status Registers
I am repeatedly seeing a machine check when reading one of the DMA Status Registers (DMASRx). Our board has an MPC8248 processor running Linux 2.6.26. We are using PCI DMA as described in section 9.13...
1
1

IBM Power7 @ Hot Chips 21 conference: 1.2B Transistors
IBM Power7 hot topic at Hot Chips conference by Brooke Crothers The Hot Chips conference in Palo Alto, Calif this week is focusing on high-end chips for servers and scientific computers, with IBM's...

Sub 1Ghz RF transceiver
Hi all ! In your opinion what are the best RF transceivers sub-1GHz (price / perf). Some years ago i have been evaluating Integration Associates chips and found them very attractive. Best regards, HBV
2
2

The first-ever video advertisement will be published in a traditional paper magazine in September.
The first-ever video advertisement will be published in a traditional paper magazine in September. A printed magazine will have a video advertisement in September, the first ever. The slim-line...
3
3

CFP - Journal of Systems Architecture, Embedded Software Design (Elsevier), Special Issue on Hardware/Software Co-Design
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

filter on hardware
Hi Friends, I am a new bee in embedded systems. My task is to test a filter(low pass) with audio in and out connections of hardware board. I have developed a low pass filter in C and tested it using...
1
1

EuroForth 2009 Conference
EuroForth 2009 Conference ========================= EuroForth 2009 is in the UK again. It will be held at the University of Exeter from 4-6th September. All those with an interest in Forth and Stack...

Re: The best way to learn programming AT89S52
NOTE ==> I added and also set the follow-ups there. The c.a.e group has significantly more traffic that a.m.8, particularly since so many usenet providers have dropped all alt groups. Atmel's...
6
6

PCIe or GMII for FPGA CPU data transfer ?
Hi, We are evaluating the interface to use for transferring data between an Altera/Xilinx FPGA and CPU. We are considering PCIe and GMII. This is going to be a point-to-point link with bi-directional...
4
4