Subject Author Posted Replies

Selection of Microcontroller
I want to make a Project in which i want to communicate b/w two USB Flash Drive. In this i want to transfer data form one that will act as Host to the Client USB Drive. Please tell me which Micro...
16
16

SD vs SSD
Hi I have an x86 platform running WinCE and am trying to determine what non volatile storage device to use. In particular I am trying to determine whether to go with a SD card solution or a Solid...
4
4

Re: Flash File System for Dataflash
using=20 = Good for you - not everyone need FAT12/16/32 compatibility and wear leveling on Flash goes without saying. The main reason for this design was to let the FAT float around and grow wherever...
12
12

How do you want to access shared resources?
We need opinions of embedded or real-time software designers on language features for shared resource protection. We are improving our toolset for development of embedded and real-time (and other...
3
3

need JTAG debugger - please help
We need a JTAG debugger for board bring-up. Are JTAG debuggers available for rent? Any recommendations/suggestions?
7
7

SDRAM initialization sequence
Hello, I am lucky, i am working with KMC board with NEC vr4131 processor and samsung K4S561632C SDRAM. my processor have an inbuilt SDRAM control unit. When we are initializaing the sdram, we have to...

OT: new "report spam" button on google groups
I used it on the spam in this group last 2-3 days. Perhaps others will try it as well, let's see what effect if any it will have. Blacklisting spam sources may or may not be easy, but since they seem...
5
5

OO example
Hi, OK, to put the "C++" vs. "C" discussion in more realistic terms... here's a concrete example of a recent application that I *thought* would be perfect for a C++ (i.e., a more formal OO model)...
11
11

ATtiny10
Hi everybody any luck getting them? no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to requests :( Antti
17
17

Hey spammer
So whats the deal spammer??? You scream spam when someone posts one article about penny stocks...yet I am sitting here looking at thousands (26588) posts where people are trying to sell stuff? Where...

OV9655 register config for raw data
Hello, I'm developing a camera with Omnivsion OV9655 image sensor. I want to use "raw RGB data" output format (bayer pattern). Which register configuration I have to do? I've read the sensor datasheet...
3
3

Unwanted voltages on ADC(A3,A6,A7) with UART communication in msp430f2254
Hi, In my application iam sending the ADC voltages through UART communication, here the problem is, with out UART initialisation the ADC's perfectly working, but while initialising UART by default the...

Wants an update on ARM compilers
Could anybody please show me a list of popular ARM compilers and their approximate costs? For GCC compilers we can put the costs as 0. It will be even better if you can give me your opinion about the...
41
41

OO languages
Hi, I've revisited this subject (and question) far too many times in my career -- yet, I keep *hoping* the answer might change (sure sign of insanity? :> ) I have a largish application that *really*...
64
64

ARM Data Abort exception debugging
I'm getting a Data Abort error - I'm trying to get the full call stack. The IAR tools say the call stack is unavailable after the exception, is there a way around this? I'm thinking I could painfully...
5
5