Subject Author Posted Replies

NXP give price points for their M0 LPC1xxx variants
NXP Cortex M0 cores - an opcode-pruned subset of M3. Needs custom tool flows. 8KF/2KR 33pins : LPC1111FHN33/101 US$0.65/10K 16KF/2KR 33pins : LPC1112FHN33/101 $0.75 24KF/4KR 33pins : LPC1113FHN33/201...
1
1

Stack size calculation - tool support?
I need to allocate the stack for my system with a proper size. I don't want do a vage estimation, so I would like to know: Is there a tool that scans C source code, and calculates the required tack...
23
23

new tech innovation competition
Seen in techcrunch, this competition should interest the group: The company is looking for best ideas for games, laptops, phones, music using this new crazy tech!!! the 5 winnings ideas get $6,000,...

OpenOCD+GDB (stepi. Unable to single step)
Hello, I've a small "problem". I first describe the situation::: I have a AT91 microcontroller connected with the host by a amontec JTAG... I start OpenOCD and everithing run OK. In the gdb script (to...
1
1

Bootloading from SD card
I want to enable my device to replace the contents of flash by reading in a binary file from the SD card. The catch is that I don't want to implement FAT in my bootloader. I want it to be as small in...
22
22

Superscalar embedded processors?
Hi all, Until now, I thought that superscalar processor design is only of interest for the desktop computer. However, since more and more transistors can be packed on the same die, I am wondering if...
9
9

OT: Moderator Vacancy Investigation: comp.arch.hobbyist
[Please note, followups set to The newsgroup was created some years ago for the discussion of recreational hardware design. The activity when it was created was (for example) people wirewrapping their...

TI E-tech Day November 17 - Live Webcasts and Q&A on MSP430, C2000, Stellaris
eTech Day online Community & Training event on November 17, 2009 Time:10:00AM Tuesday, November 17th Location:Online Register here: Register in advance to test your browsers and to participate in the...

CFP (deadline extension): GROW'10 (2nd Workshop on GCC Research Opportunities)
The submission deadline is extended until the 22nd of November, 2009. Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call....

Bitwise Operations
Hello All, I have a question about a function I have made. LATA is 8-bits long and all bits are set ok as in the code below, but what I want the code to do is leave the previous bit set as well and...
4
4

Google releases new programing language.
Google releases new programing language. and for your viewing pleasure: one hour youtube video! Cheers Don...
50
50

Single chip decoder/power-driver
I have an application that needs to drive lots of solenoids. These are distributed around a plant - they may be a couple of inches apart, or many feet apart. Currently the solution is to cable the...
13
13

CMOS sensor where to buy
Where can I can find a CMOS sensor (ST, Omnivision, etc)with the lens, somebody sales the sensor with the lens ? --------------------------------------- This message was sent using the web interface...
1
1

external SRAM interface to upsd3354
Hello, I am using upsd3354D. I want to interface external RAM of 32K on address bus of upsd3354D. How can I connect ? Please help me. thank you. --------------------------------------- This message...

SD card power consumption
Hello, I have a question related to the (micro)SD card power consumption. What are the typical power consumption values? I think that it depends on card manufacturer, card storage size, speed, etc. I...
2
2