Subject Author Posted Replies

FLASH DATA CORRUPTION
We are manufacturer of Set Top Box , in which we use ST Microelectronics Secure Flash Memory M58LT128HST. We programmed this flash in SMT divisionbefore mounting through Hi-LO Programmer. But after...

And for some Mechanical binary addition
And for some Mechanical binary addition Cheers Don... -- Don McKenzie Site Map: Contact Page: Camera Page: More Damn Spam: Australia's Father Of Scientific & Industrial Research
19
19

USB Remote wakeup
Hi, I have a query on USB remote wakeup. While the device performs resume signalling for ~1-15msec which wakes up the hub and inturn the host. What if there are multiple resume signalling's initiated...
2
2

Networking Technology
I'm looking for a networking technology with the following characteristics: - multi-drop, i.e. you can daisy-chain from one node to the next off a single cable - preferably single twisted pair...
9
9

Looking for old support software for 'RomEm '
Hi... I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems Development company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver software for it. MSD had an ftp server ( that had...
4
4

designing a DAQ
Hi all, I have to design a data acquisition system for two different signals. One is within the frequency range 300 hz (+ or - 25 Hz) and the other one is less than 5 Hz. I do not know the amplitude...
13
13

USB Mass Storage Device
Hello, I'm starting now a project where I have to build a little file system on a Serial Flash. Mainly, the stored files are to be transmitted to a Control Unit through any proprietary wireless link...
2
2

Nested interrupt
Timer1 ISR _______________________________________________________________ | | | |___________ Timer 3 ISR _________ _________ ________ _________ ________ | | | | | | | | | | |_____| |_____| |______|...
6
6

Chipcon 2430: strange interrupt behaviour
Dear group, We are in the process of migrating our project from the CC2430 to CC2530, and to try to make the migration steps a bit smaller (yeah right!) we first do the migration from the Keil to the...
1
1

need suggestion for PID in DC motor controlling
Hi friends, I am working on new pharmaceutical project in that I need to control the three DC motor at constant speed. I have worked in motion control project on Silab 8051 based processor. Please...
12
12

ADV453KN66 or Bk453KP66
I need one of those to fix a piece of equipment. I looked around, but since it's obsolete, nothing found... Maybe somebody has a piece somewhere and wants to sell it? - Deni

INA159
Hi All! Is there anybody who have got idea where can I buy INA159? I saw at: Farnell, Mouser, Digikey, Distrelec, Arrows, Avnet, Rutronik, Spoerle, Future, EBV - but nothing. I need 250pcs. Thanks in...

Reverse engineering
Hi, I have a few "user interfaces" for a piece of medical kit that I would like to repurpose for use at a local non-profit. The boxes are ~pentium 90 vintage machines running a *severley* pruned down...
24
24

articles group didn
concerns 2000 hypothesis medium stories trends -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito segnala gli abusi ad

country affected annual limits
increased adaptation -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito segnala gli abusi ad