200 kbps wireless transfer?

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to transfer around 200 kbps (duplex) from/to a homebuild project to/from a PC. Any recommendations? Preferably a cheap and simple interface... :-)

I have looked at Bluetooth, but apparently it can only transfer at high data rates in one direction.

WLAN can do it, but interfacing to this from a homebuilt device is probably too difficult.

Best regards Preben

Reply to
Preben Mikael Bohn

Take a look at

for a WiFi solution for the PIC Micro

Reply to
Info

Michael,

Bluetooth can transfer at about 700+ Kbps in one direction at any one time, but it can also do 300+ Kbps in both directions. Don't confuse the TDMA mechanism for one-way communications.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Stephens