1pSec Jitter - Page 3

Re: 1pSec Jitter

I didn't know that Radboud University was collaborating in the gravity
wave detector experiments ....

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen (even if I'm in Melbourne, Australia at the
moment).

Re: 1pSec Jitter
I think that's Leiden,
we're just looking for brain waves.
Stef

Re: 1pSec Jitter

Heavy thoughts ?

--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

Re: 1pSec Jitter

It'd be interesting to do an experiment where you sense magnetic fields
in the body during emotional stimulation - i.e., like watching a good
movie, or listening to some good music, or picking a fight...

Cheers!
Rich

Re: 1pSec Jitter
[...]

If you are measuring the field in the body, you have to insert the
magnetometer.  I don't think we'd hear the music over the "OUCH".

BTW:  The heart pumping makes some magnetic noise you'd have to filter
out before you could start looking for other stuff.

snipped-for-privacy@rahul.net   forging knowledge

Re: 1pSec Jitter
Hello Joe,

Pretty tough requirement. Do you want to build some kind of Doppler?

Jitter is usually looked at via an eye diagram on a blazingly fast
scope. The scope manufacturers have app notes about that. But since your
xtal mfg told you about two methods why not ask them?

Depends what that FPGA is and what you want to do with it.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

Site Timeline