1Mx32 Flash memory

hi everybody,

i m searching for 5V, 1Mx32 Flash memory for my application in single chip.
But struggling to get it. can anybody suggest any particular one?

thank you,
shridhar.

Re: 1Mx32 Flash memory

chip.

I think you'll have a great deal of difficulty getting such a chip.  Even
for low voltages, which are far more popular these days, there are very few
32-bit wide flash chips.  Most 32-bit databuses are used for performance
reasons, and flash does not work well at high speeds, so a more common
arrangement on faster processor busses is to use a 16-bit wide slow cheap
flash for booting and program storage, and have the boot loader copy the
main program into much faster 32-bit wide burst static ram or some sort of
dynamic ram, depending on the processor.

Re: 1Mx32 Flash memory
chip.

AT49LD3200B is 1 M x 32, but it is not 5 V.
5V Flash is on its way out.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com