Subject Author Posted Replies

Call for participation: SMART'10 - 4th Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches to ARchitecture and compilaTion
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call. ******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION 4th Workshop on Statistical and Machine...

IRQ assigning for PCI card in SMP linux system ( Dual core )
Hi All, For my PCI card i can able to read the IRQ line in single core system, using using that IRQ line i am getting Interrupts But on SMP systems, i can albe to read IRQ line but i am not getting...
1
1

Solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt
Do you know that you can find solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt on ? Regards.
1
1

Infineon EEPROM die
Does anyone know how to get datasheet on this EEPROM die? Nothing show up on google or infineon. Perhaps datasheet for packaged version would help, or a different part number. Thanks.
3
3

Re: NOR-based Flash Memory - Design
Okay, i have looped in Yeah, I have been searching regarding this & got other links but did not get a link that clearly conveys this info and hence this query. After lot of searches, got the below...

David Kalinsky's article
Dear all, I have just read David Kalyinsky's article which can be found on following link ... What confuses me is part of the article named "fixed time task switching" and figure number 4. It says...
8
8

EXOS 205 (Longshot)
Hi, I'm looking for QTY 1 of an EXOS 205. Any pointers to a possible source? Thx, --don

Flowcode4 strings?
I'm trying to create a string with control characters in it using flowcode4 for the PIC. A simple example is "abc" followed by a newline. Been screwing with this for days with trial and error...no...

International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper
The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects relevant to electronics, computer science, communication network, and information...

SD snd SDHC card differences
Hi All, 1. I'd like the executive summary of the differences between the SD and SDHC memory interfaces. My assumptions the connection interface is the same and the physical interface is the same...
10
10

Time for a new stack
Hi, I looked through the stacks I have written in the past and decided that it would be silly to invest any time porting any of these as they either rely on *lots* of resources or scant *little*...
1
1

ftd2xx driver problem
Hi, I have problems with a program using ftd2xx library, to communicate with a ftd245 chip. I hope this is the right mailing list for this question. Problems are with both Windows and Linux. For...
10
10

Repurposing WinCE MIPS netbooks?
I'm seeing a lot of very cheap (
10
10

SLIC driver support in zaptel/dahdi
Hi, I'm using a EP9302 board running a Linux 2.6 kernel for implementing an IVR system over PSTN. For interfacing the telephone line(FXO) to the controller I have used Si3210 analog telephone...

LCD or TFT Panel
PLEASE HELP!!!!! I am in the search for an LCD / TFT display with the approximate dimensions of 1 1/2" x 14" long. Just like a computer screen, It will be used to display images only that my company...
6
6