Subject Author Posted Replies

CPU with SDRAM, USB, MAC, CAN, ADC and PWM ?
Is there such CPU that has SDRAM controller, USB host/slave, Ethernet MAC, CAN as well as utility ADC and several PWM channels all in one chip? The performance is not very critical; lower cost is...
6
6

regarding DAC in dsPIC33FJ128GP802
hi frds im using dsPIC33FJ128GP802 for my application im trying with ADC-DAC loop back as intial step. my ADC is working finely but i have a strange problem with DAC.......... intially data...

Looking for 2nd hand electronic tools
Dear all, I would like to find a link or place for 2nd hand electronic devices and tools such as oscilliscope, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, multimeters, etc. The price must be...
1
1

Which CPU to choose?
I've looked at farnell, there are some 450 MPUs and thousands of MCUs, which one should I learn, considering: I'm currently using a standard x86-32 PC for my project, but would like to replace the...
40
40

Looking for programming languages that compile to C
I asked this question here about one and a half years ago. I'm posting again since I'm curious about the current situation. I want to look at alternatives to C for Z80 programming using languages that...
48
48

USB drives, caching and sync
Hello everyone, I'm working on a digital television receiver which can record a transport stream to an external USB hard disk drive. Whenever I write to the HDD, whether a few bytes or an entire...
20
20

Software Development opportunity - High Availability / Embedded / Middleware / Linux
GoAhead Software is the worldwide leader in standards-based high availability solutions. The company offers high availability middleware for carrier-grade and mission critical systems and sells its...
1
1

The UK Embedded Masterclass 2010 - 6th and 11th May Cambridge & Reading
Hi, just to let you know that we are currently organising the next UK Embedded Masterclass, Visit Workshops include 'Migrating code to an SMP platform to get x2 performance', 'an introduction to...

Zilog Aquired by IXYS
There appear to be some bumps before the deed is done. Bill Giovino Microcontroller.com Embedded Systems Information. Straight and practical technical information Zilog Aquired by IXYS
2
2

lwIP web server authorization
I have lwIP running on Cortex-M3 core MCU. lwIP has web server. I want add basic userid/password access authorization to my web. How is the best way to do it? Regards
1
1

Link state changes in USB ECM driver
Hi, am currently working on USB ECM driver and created couple of ECM interfaces. I was unable to figure out how the ECM driver ( f_acm.c ) handles the following cases. Here are a few common cases that...

Embedded XINU
Hi all, is there anybody who is using XINU as an embedded operating system for real design? Has anybody ported it to ARM7 or even Cortex-M3 microcontroller? I have found only this project MIPS port of...
4
4

Supporting antique media
Hi, I have to rescue a photoplot of a board I designed many years ago off of an oddball machine. Long story short: (ha!) The file is on an old (i.e., small) hard drive in a Compaq Portable 386. THIS...
20
20

Call for participation: SMART'10 - 4th Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches to ARchitecture and compilaTion
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call. ******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION 4th Workshop on Statistical and Machine...

IRQ assigning for PCI card in SMP linux system ( Dual core )
Hi All, For my PCI card i can able to read the IRQ line in single core system, using using that IRQ line i am getting Interrupts But on SMP systems, i can albe to read IRQ line but i am not getting...
1
1