Subject Author Posted Replies

HTTPS
Hi, Looking for some advice on providing a secure embedded webserver for configuration. Is there any open source webserver with support for HTTPS. Best regards, Eoin
6
6

V3 V363EPC --Looking for user manual and complete data sheet
No response from the mfg, after a half dozen emails to various parts of the company. Anybody have these documents online somewhere? Thanks!! John
5
5

GUI for embedded systems
Hello, Could someone point me to something that could help me creating/understanding GUI for embedded systems in general? What's the "easier" (I know "easy" could be relative) to get GUI on an...
14
14

Neoware e140
Hi, I rescued a number of these and was hoping to repurpose them for use at a local non-profit. I believe these originally ran XPe but that is no longer present on the flash. Any pointers on how to...

How to find memory data width (x16 or x32?)
Hello, I am working on an embedded device in which I need to configure LPDDR memory. Since LPDDR does not always support SRR (status register read) function, I need to find the data width of the...
13
13

GCC stack top and bottom pointers at runtime
Hi folks- I'm building a NIOS2 project which uses GCC tools and I'd like to write a C function that needs to know the stack top and stack bottom pointers at runtime. What is the GCC method for getting...
15
15

OT: card storage
Hi, Like most folks, I've accumulated a fair number of "I/O cards" over the years. Many I need to hold onto to give me certain capabilities (e.g., EIA485, certain digital I/O's, etc.) to maintain old...
61
61

Seeking TAS151 Manual desperately
Hi all, Seeking TAS151 Manual desperately. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Best Rgds Habib

I hit the wall
Dear all Here's my problem: I've developed an VHDL IP in ISE and integrate it into a Microblaze peripheral using the "create and import peripheral" tool. My IP uses 3 read only and one write only...
1
1

PCI FPGA Interrupt
Hi, Below you find a part of the code of the PCI core. I can send a value from the computer to the FPGA and the LEDs on the development board will always change to the given value. The problem I have...

UControl Pix-Cell GSM Controller
Good Morning, Does anyone already use this controller? I recently bought one of this, but i'm dealing with some kind of problem. I can't run MikroC developed programs, because it doesn't recognize the...

HCS08 Timer problem
Hi There I'm new with programming a microcontroller, so sorry for some questions. I have a HCS08 SofTec starterkit. I want to control the light intensity of a external LED with a PWM. Therefor, I want...

Simulating mesh networks
Hi, I'm looking for a tool -- or, barring that, suggestions for a *technique* -- to simulate low bandwidth mesh networks. Ideally, I would like to be able to impose this "thing" between existing...
2
2

GOOGLE SIDE BAR - UPDATED SOLUTION (CURRENTLY BEST!)
HERE'S A SOLUTION TO ALL YOU WORLDWIDE SUFFERERS! ============= 1) Currently best solution is: Modify your Google URL to: This brings back previous version of Google which we all love. This link has...

Which controller to use?
As a coder I've usually had custom hardware to work with and the choice of architecture etc has been cost-driven and set in stone long before I start trying to debug the board... but I digress. I have...
35
35