16F876 pulls

Hi Group,

I have a few dozen 16F876 20Mhz 28 pin dip flash microcontroller. These are removed from products that are returned from the field. the chips are in sockets so there is no desoldering. I can return the chip to the blank condition and verify it.

If you are interesting in a few, let me know. I would like to sell out like min order of 10 at 2.5 each

Thanks

Reply to
PDRUNEN