Subject Author Posted Replies

150 MHz Cortex-M3 from NXP
These look interesting: Leon

Visual Aesthetics
Hi, I'm rewriting a grid packer for a GUI. It tries to come up with an "optimal" (let's leave that loosely defined) geometry for a set of "postage stamp" cells, each of which displays a graphic with a...
9
9

PC/104 recommendations
I have been recently tasked with getting a prototype for an old project up and running. I had hardware problems with one of the boards (an old Viper from now Eurotech). I tried to get their TITAN...
6
6

streaming video
hi, i am trying a develop a cheap solution for streaming video(15-30 fps). any suggestions would be helpful my solution has two piece, one camera module and display module, camera captures and streams...
7
7

H-bridges - what am I missing?
I'm looking for a simple, preferably through-hole H-bridge IC, nothing fancy, for PWM-controlled DC motor drive. (5A max would be plenty). Infineon TLE5205 ought to do the trick, but I don't...
12
12

Embedded RTOS - features poll
Greetings, I am writing my own RTOS, which I intend to use in my projects and license for anyone who would like to use it. At first I will use it in my own projects, so that it achieves a certain...
46
46

Cypress FX2 buffering
Hello, I have a question concerning the double, tripple, quad buffering process in the FX2. Are the folowing statements correct: Quad buffering, IN Endpoint: The external master can fill one buffer...
10
10

Motorola 6808 Compiler Options
I need to write some code for the MC6808. Are there any free or low cost higher level language compilers? I don't care if it needs to run on DOS or which higher language it is... just trying to avoid...
7
7

build or compile rootfs from box A
Dear All I am a rookie to Linux. I have two units of two-way Linux router Boxes {Platform: iDirect iDS Platform (XScale)} BOX "A" is ok. No problems. While BOX "B" had some errors so I had a thought...

AT90PWM3 : PWM with ADC synchronization
Hello ! I have a little problem here... let me explain. I want to extract maximum power from a small alternator, which gives 10-30V AC at 20-100 Hz depending on conditions. To do this, and get a DC...
4
4

yaSSL at ESC Boston
Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know that yaSSL will be attending the Embedded Systems Computing Show in Boston next week. If you are attending the conference, please stop by our booth (Booth 622) to...
1
1

PIC 18f4550 and Hi-tech PRO compiler
Right just started a little project using the 18f4550 for usb and wanted to save some data in the internal eeprom. Easy or so i thought, as i am using Hi-tech PRO 18 V9.63 PL3 i thought i would use th...

question about the principal buffering process in the FX2
Hello, I have a question concerning the double, tripple, quad buffering process in the FX2. Are the folowing statements correct: Quad buffering, IN Endpoint: The external master can fill one buffer...

SPI driver for the MPC
Hi all, Can anyone please send the source code for the SPI driver of the MPC. for MPC I2C, its provided by the freescale (thats i2c-mpc.c) but not for the SPI Thanks Puneet...

MSP 430 JTAG ISO firmware problem
Hi all... I have following problem. When I wanted to debug my project written in IAR 4.2 using Olimex's JTAG ISO, a message popped up saying something like Olimex firmware version is not supported and...
1
1