Subject Author Posted Replies

off the shelf RS485 network card
We have systems where a bunch of microcontrollers (up to 250) need to communicate with each other in a circular ring. All controllers need to see all messages and if there is a single break in the...
15
15

interrupts with FX2
Hello, do you know where I can find information about setting up an interrupt with the FX2? To my knowledge an ISR looks like: static void MyIsr(void) __interrupt 0 { // Clear global USB IRQ EXIF &=...
22
22

Wireless that's "Fall off a log" easy?
Are there any wireless sub-systems that are just "fall off a log" easy to integrate into an embedded system? The ideal gizmo would go into an OEM product, wouldn't require the OEM to mess with any...
43
43

PDA as "X terminal"
Hi, I want to use sme WiFi-enabled PDAs as "wireless terminals". I.e., in much the same way that X terminals operate (though obviously not using XDMCP, etc. -- OTOH, that would make life a lot easier!...
51
51

PROFIBUS and PROFINET in Norway
David, glad you are finding good resources. One additional one is your local Regional PI Association: For others who may be seeking local resources, the complete list of 27 regional associations is...

yaSSL at Embedded Live in London
Hi! yaSSL will be exhibiting at Embedded Live in London on October 20th and 21st. We'll be talking about several topics including how to use CyaSSL to secure your firmware update systems, the yaSSL...

Testing Strategy for Timer and GPIO
Hi, I am trying to test the timer and GPIO interface. Here is what i have so far, For GPIO Interface Run a program with a random generator, that pulls the 16 GPIO pins in different combinations and...
8
8

Help on VC (write once, port many) project
I need help with porting a USB configuration tool from a VC 2008 project. The customer was sold on the portable code on Window and be ported to Linux and Mac. The developer (another contractor) said...
14
14

Stellaris development
Is there any free IDE/compiler/JTAG for the stellaris family ? Like the AVRStudio/WINAVR package ?? thanks, hamilton
5
5

AT91SAM7L-STK Software?
Does anyone have any example software developed for the AT91SAM7L-STK board? The ATMEL supplied software is only a simple LCD scroll. Thanks, TomC
3
3

AT91SAM7L-STK
Does anyone recommendations for code examples to run on the AT91SAM7L- STK board? I am interested in both C and asm examples. The code provided with the board is quite simple - only scrolls text...

Sd Card Idle
Hi, I am trying to initialize Transcend 1GB Micro SD Card for my application. I am first initializing clock to KHz and then sending 80 clock pulses by making chip select high(Chip select is Active low...

Freescale Microcontroller with 3 UARTs
Hello Everybody, Could you please let me know of Freescale (Motorola) microcontrollers that have three UARTs? (The parametric search on the Freescale website is really difficult for this kind of a...
4
4

Profinet
Has anyone had experience with Profinet? We have a customer with several PC's and Siemens PLC's that communicate with Profinet. They would like us to make a slave IO module connecting to the bus with...
7
7

Driving a design via TCP/IP
Hello all, I've had an enquiry in about a project that is mostly simple enough, I'll be using an FPGA for what's required, the fly in the ointment is the client wants the thing unit via TCP/IP. All...
14
14