Subject Author Posted Replies

1394 address and memory address.
Hi, I just have another question about 1394 address? what is the relationship between 1394 adddress and memory address? --------------------------------------- Posted through
3

About IEEE1394 address space.
Hi, I have been troubled by the IEEE1394 address space for a long time. How to use the lowwer 48bit address space? I use the ubCore's command line tool to read from a 1394 adapter, use the address...
2
2

ADIS16405 IMU data reading
hi ..... We are using ADIS 16405 IMU from Analog Devices in our application,we are using SPI interface for collecting the data from IMU.We are able to get the correct data but once in a while data...
1
1

Using Bluetooth
Has anyone used these Bluetooth modules ?? I have been googleing for PC application code examples, but I have not found a good search term. C# would be my source of choice, but MS C++ would also work....
3
3

I need Help....Generating a square wave with the dsPIC33FJ256GP710
Hello everyone... I just got a explorer 16 board from Microchip. It brings two Plug-In-Modules (PIM), the PIC24FJ128GA010 and the dsPIC33FJ256GP710. I also have the debugger/programmer ICD3. I have...
3
3

Advice for USB Transfer
We have an Acquisition module which gives 12 channel ECG signals from 12 leads. We are using ADSP BF 527 to transfer the ECG samples from the acquisition modules as packets using USB 1.1 of Blackfin...
1
1

Overlapping WiFi coverage areas
Hi, When faced with the task of blanketing a large area (>> that which can be covered by a single AP), are there some basic guidelines to follow? Beyond the stipulation to arrange AP's in triads such...

Looking for someone to write a MIPS RISC instruction set simulator
MIPS has an opening for a Senior Software Simulator Developer in its Sunnyvale headquarters. Responsibilities: =95 As a senior member of the simulation team, you will be a key contributor to the...

Excellent website for IT professionals
Excellent website for IT professionals. Good luck.

18bit lvds to 8bit lvds lcd
hi guys do any one knows how to convert or connect a kino 945gse motherboard lvds output (30 pin 18 bit 25mhz) to a AUO lcd monitor t315xw03(The T315XW03 V3 has been designed to apply the 8-bit 1...

Linux device with Bluetooth & USB
Hi all! I am looking for a small device or board, which has Bluetooth and USB (device-side) interfaces and which is running Linux. USB interface should be fast enough (usbv2) and provide all necessary...

Digital bit stream from Aurel's RX-AUDIO-2.4 module?
Hi, I'm considering to use the Aurel's RX-AUDIO-2.4 module together with TX-AUDIO-2.4 to send audio signals, between two parts of my system ( ?id=303) However, as the transmitted audio should be then...
1
1

Advices for a new project
We have an Acquisition module which gives 12 channel ECG signals from 12 leads. We are planning to use ADSP BF 527 to acquire ECG samples from the acquisition module and transfer the samples as...
1
1

Looking for a development Board to program SPIC33FJ32GP302
Hello, Which development board do you recommend for me to use to program this chip? SPIC33FJ32GP302 Thanks! --------------------------------------- Posted through
1
1

How to use EBI0_(D0-D15) of AT91SAM9263
HI all, I am using the at91sam9263 controller on linux to implement the device driver for the graphical lcd. My development board has the EBI0_(D0-D15) lines on board. so can i use these lines to...