1553 bus query

Will the person who posted a question about the 1553 bus and sent me an email please send the last message again? Somewhere between my ISP and me the message got lost and I have no record of the message I sent.

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Disregard this posting. The error was in the ISP's mailserver. When I used a different mailreader on a different machine, the message was found and I captured and read it.

Reply to
Everett M. Greene