1553 and ucOS

Hi all

For a new system based on an Intel 80C32, we are considering the
possibility of using ucOS-II.
The system has a Mini-Ace Mark3 by DDC for a 1553 bus.
I have found a free software library, Enhanced Mini-Ace Software, with
documentation and source code. It supports VxWorks, Integrity, Windows
but not ucOS.
My questions are:
- have you ever used ucOS for a 1553 application and specifically with
a Mini-Ace Mark3 ?
- Do you think it is reasonable to use a 80C32 (8051) with a Mini-Ace
Mark3 ?
- Is there a port of the Enhanced Mini Ace software for ucOS ?

Thanks in advance

Site Timeline