1553 and ucOS

Hi all

For a new system based on an Intel 80C32, we are considering the possibility of using ucOS-II. The system has a Mini-Ace Mark3 by DDC for a 1553 bus. I have found a free software library, Enhanced Mini-Ace Software, with documentation and source code. It supports VxWorks, Integrity, Windows but not ucOS. My questions are:

- have you ever used ucOS for a 1553 application and specifically with a Mini-Ace Mark3 ?

- Do you think it is reasonable to use a 80C32 (8051) with a Mini-Ace Mark3 ?

- Is there a port of the Enhanced Mini Ace software for ucOS ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Alain