Subject Author Posted Replies

help in loading linux from sdcard on arm9
Hi Guys, I have a EP9307 (Arm 920T) based board. The design is based on Cirrus logic EP9307 development board. At present the boot sequence is first stage bootloader (com port) => redboot (com port)...
7
7

Multicasting and Switches
Hi, This is the first of a series of related posts. I figured it best to make sure the groundwork is in place, first... On any *wired* network (save the wireless complications for later) using a star...
26
26

Why you should change your vehicle to flex fuel
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills and a lot of greenhouse gases. By...

"IDE" to CF adapter
Hi, I'm repurposing some equipment. Currently, there is an IDE44 interface in the device. I.e., it works "as is" (mechanically and electrically) with a 2.5" drive. I would like to cobble a CF...
18
18

FPGA or DSP.? .
Hello, I've to choose the platform for an embedded system. I'm developing a multichannel (16 channels, 32ksps) acquisition system. I need to make some filtering operations over each channel and send...
4
4

Multiplexing an SD card
I have a single SD card being multiplexed between two devices. Device A is under my control, device B is not. Device A controls the multiplexer. Device A also controls Device B so it knows when Device...
5
5

Problem with sending a string from uC to PC using FTDI
Hello, I am using a FT232BL in order to connect a PIC18F2450 to a USB-PORT. The FTDI is using a 48MHZ and my serial port hat 9600 bis/s so I am using the baudrate 51. In order to test the FTDI-Device...
1
1

xmega slave spi problem
Hi all, i'am hunting this problem since a couple of days ... All I need is are 2 synchronous serial data-streams for my selfmade modulator. the clock phase must be in synch. My idea was to use a...
1
1

How to configure a network device with dynamic IP address?
I would like to develop an embedded device that has an Ethernet interface connected to a home or corporate LAN. As part of the requirement, the user should be able to configure the device via a web...
1
1

Do I need a Hub for my application?
I would like to develop an embedded device that has an Ethernet interface connected to a hone or corporate LAN. One potential usage is to bundle several device close together and work as a bunch of...
9
9

adsp2187L: assembler or C? [cross-post]
Hi, I have a custom designed board which is based on an ADSP2187L dsp, with a 512KB FLASH, a 128KB SRAM (20 ns cycle) and an FPGA running at 50 MHz. The dsp task is mainly processing commands and data...
18
18

adsp2187L: assembler or C?
Hi, I have a custom designed board which is based on an ADSP2187L dsp, with a 512KB FLASH, a 128KB SRAM (20 ns cycle) and an FPGA running at 50 MHz. The dsp task is mainly processing commands and data...

Simulation of amforth in simulavr - SOLVED
A few times I have sent questions to different groups regarding possibilities to simulate the amforth ( ) in different simulators (e.g. VMLAB, or the new simavr ). Unfortunately I didn't succeed with...

Server Socket connection is disconnecting after 2 minutes
Hi, I created a Socket connection server to web client. After 2 minute the connection is breaking and showing the following errors. Assertion websValid(wp), failed at ../../webs.c 1878 Assertion...

Suggestions for audio player microcontroller
I'm looking for suggestions for a microcontroller for use in an audio player. This is going to be for a high-end player, not a mass-produced portable, so I'm not bothered about size or power...
41
41