12x5 Keypad and ZWorld RN1600

Let me start with saying that I am new to this group and I am just starting to get my feet wet with electronics.

I just inherited a project where I have a 5x12 keypad that I am trying to interface to Zworld board (BL2600 w/ RN1600 Display board). The keypad only has 60 Keys (Dont ask me why it was designed this way) I have been going back and forth with their tech support for over two weeks with no luck as they dont seem to understand what I am talking about.

This keypad has a 18 pin 65801 Clincher with only 17 pins being used. This board (Z-World RN1600) only has an 16 Pin connector on it so I dont think there is anyway I can get it connected. Does anybody have any experience with this board? Any oder suggestings on how I can connect this keypad to something I can use from a Z-World board? Many thanks in advance.

--Mike

Reply to
TechGladiator