12th intl CAN conference

Hi, because I know many of you are using CAN or are at least interested in it, I think it is opportune to point to an importand event.

12th international CAN Conference will take place from 11th of March to 13th of March 2008 in Barcelona (Spain).

You can meet CAN-experts from all over the world at this conference.

The two-day conference is preceded by a one-day workshop event. The workshops provide the possibility of gaining practical experiences with CAN in small groups; here visitors can acquire basic knowledge in CAN. The following two days are especially interesting for experts. The speeches and topics range from fundamental research on the CAN data link layer, which will be particularly interesting to visitors of the chip-making industries, to e.g. device profiles for specific applications. A table-top exhibition accompanies the conference and the workshops. Experts and exhibitors meet here in a relaxed atmosphere.

Let us meet in Barcelona !

Further information and registration

PS. CiA still accepts orders for the table-top stands

Regards Heinz

Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel