128 pin .5mm (38 and 26 pins on a side) QFP prototyping breakout board needed

Greetings,

I would appreciate recommendations or pointers to suppliers of (low cost) QFP prototyping breakout boards (for hand soldering) who would have one for 128 pin, .5mm devices with 38 and 26 pins/side (38 x 26 x 38 x 26); the universal ones have a pattern that only seems to work for square devices and I have yet to find one that specifically describes accepting a package as I have described.

Many thanks,

Michael

Reply to
msg

google smt breakout boards prototype

Look at the first board at the following link. Looks like what you need, but the zoomed photo doesn't show enough detail to verify.

Paul Urbanus

he

We have the same issue with a 24 x 16, 0.8mm device. It would cost around $100 to make 20 to 30 of them, but cheaper if mixed with other boards.

Reply to
linnix

Thanks to Paul and linnix for your replies. There really wasn't anything at '

' that would work and I have pounded the keyboard searching the 'Net.

I may need to get .5mm TSSOP fanout 'sticks' and cut them into sections and glue them down to a copper plane to accommodate my package.

Michael

Reply to
msg