Subject Author Posted Replies

What Zigbee hardware to use?
Hello, Someone here with Zigbee experience could provide me some suggestions on what hardware (modules) to choose? I'm looking for something tiny and easy to use. Im thinking on the TI CC2530ZNP Mini...
3
3

Searching for 20 pin to 14 pin JTAG adapters.
Searching for a JTAG adapter to use a Segger J-Link (20 pin connector) on a Pandaboard (14 pin "TI" connector.) Found a few, from ~$70 to $100 or more, for what is basically two connectors soldered...
8
8

Inexpensive ARM JTAG Programmers
I'm looking for an inexpensive ARM JTAG programmer, to hand off to a customer to program flash on an LM3S2533. Currently I'm using my TI LM3S811 evaluation board, but that ties up a whole board when I...
13
13

What is the best way to asign power pins on connectors on mezzanine PCB ?
Hi, I am starting on designing a new mezzanine MCU module. The module will be about credit card size wih high density connectors on both ends. I have done similar modules in the past, and have...
2
2

Snowball: interesting ARM board
FYI, While checking what ARM development boards are fashionable nowadays, I stumbled upon this: For anybody interested in avionics, what sets this board apart from others is the inclusion of a 3-axis...
1
1

Cross-compilation
I have a C application which I want to run in an embedded system. So I normally do my development on a PC, and then cross-compile them for my embedded system. Some of the libraries required by the...
15
15

CMOS camera interfacing
Hi, I've been wanting to start a project to build a small camera. I'm looking to take a cmos camera (most likely 1.3mp such as omnivision 9655) and take a still image and store on a sd card. Speed...
15
15

one two three
one two three
5
5

Building uc/OS
My goal is to gain experience working with an RTOS. After selecting uc/OS I have have the book and software. After installing the software and starting the book, I don't know how to build the kernnel....
3
3

Video/Image Processing on FPGA OR Micro-controller?
Hello Friends, Seems like a cool forum... I think this is the best place to ask this questions. We design Thermal Imaging cameras which need quit a allot of custom image processing and custom sensor...
4
4

Human factors in design
Hi, We've all dealt with them -- products that seemed to have been designed with the only consideration given to the user being the selling price! :< Today, I'm dealing (again) with this rotary level...
20
20

atmel_serial driver modifications for 6Mb/s throughput in synchronous mode
Hi, I need to transmit serial data at rate 6Mb through the AT91SAM9260 USART. I have succesfully modified the driver to work in synchronous mode (see thread: However then I have faced strange problems...
14
14

PCIe to HDMI and DisplayPort?
I'm looking for some low cost devices to interface PCIe (or some other 4x serdes based protocol) to HDMI and/or DisplayPort? I can supply video data at the given rate so the device should do without...
6
6

OT - 40 years of 5 volt TTL logic
It occurred to me that it's been 40 years to the month since I wired together my first TTL circuit. Hard to believe its still around.
15
15

Announcement: C/C++ code generator from UML state diagrams (version 2.5)
Hello list readers, SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software developers. Generated code can run even...
2
2