Subject Author Posted Replies

How to have one executable for mutiple machines?
We have 68HCS12 based slave board. It is installed in machines. So far, we have One executable for Three machines. We are adding a small feature(turn on light) that is applicable to only One of the...
11
11

USB memory sticks for root file system - experiences
I am not sure whether folks in this group would count a device such as the pogoplug as an embedded device, but it applies also to many development boards. I am experimenting for some time with two...
15
15

CFP: EXADAPT 2012 - 2nd International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems for Exaflop Era
================================================================================ CALL FOR PAPERS EXADAPT: 2nd International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems for Exaflop Era March...

Newbe -Linux - licensiing & hardware
Hi, I'm looking at the possiblity of developing a product which will use linux embedded but have few newbe questions. I'm a software engineer with about 15 years expierence, but its been a while since...
31
31

Regarding Psoc in c LANGUAGE
Hi all, I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc designer. Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip Rdgs padma
3
3

Hello World touchscreen-program
Hi all. I have been given an interesting assignment; to get started with touchscreen. My objective is to learn the building blocks of writing a touchscreen program; in particular, if I could have a...
13
13

How to improve turning ON light for set amout of time.
Our embedded target board needs to support delayed/egress lighting. If the target board is sleeping, the wakeup switch input (when "closed") will be used to wake up the target board and turn ON the...
1
1

OT: spotted job opening at embedded manuf.
looks like winsystem is hiring a test programmer; fyi

MPLAB and my WPR3 programmer
Hi all I got a programmer named WPR3. It offers to program PIC16 and PIC12, as well as some cards and EEPROMs. I only need the PIC part. It is an older type, which is directly controlled by the...
18
18

Make BI ‘Your’ tool: Business Intelligence Confe rence (November 19, 2011)
Hi, I got to know of an exciting event happening in Delhi on November 19th I guess it will add a great value to all the BI professionals, analysts and business decision makers coming together to build...

IEEE Ethics in Internal Affairs
I am an active member of the IEEE and I am starting to become disillusioned with the local sections. Being involved at the section level and chair of an affinity group I have seen some actions that I...
2
2

SBC6845 board based on AT91SAM9G45
I find a board is very strong because it has so many things below: I am searching a board based on AT91SAM9G45 processor. 1. It must be all industry designed. Working temperature is -40-70 Celsius,...

STM32 driving TFT 7 inches wide
Hello, I would like to have advices about what I should be aware of when interfacing a 7 inches wide TFT display (resolution of 800x480) with a STM32F205 MCU. Only static images will be displayed and...

connecting pico-SAM9G45-X to an LCD
Hi all i need to build a system that includes this board datasheet here: to an LCD screen of size 15'' or 17'' with LVDS input (for example, this one: ). I do not want to use a VGA cable, but rather,...
3
3

dsPIC33F assembler query
Hi My MPLAB assembler won't let me use some dsPIC33 instructions - for example CPBLT reports... Error: Invalid mnemonic: 'cpblt' I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's bound to be simple. Any...
1
1