10MHz ADC board

I'm looking for ADC board with with the following specs. and Linux and/or QNX driver A) 12 bit Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) board in PC104+ form factor with 10MHz sampling rate and with 4K sample buffer. OR B) 12 bit Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) stand alone board with 10MHz sampling rate, 4K sample buffer and USB2.0 interface to download digitised data to a host computer

Any suggestions?

Reply to
John Hustliesso

"John Hustliesso" wrote in news:428cb7f3$0$8124$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

Our dspstak boards are close in form factor to PC/104. We have a 40M 14 bit ADC card base on an Analog Devices AD9244. Currently we support Full Speed USB but we will have high spped later this summer as well.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.