Subject Author Posted Replies

galvanic isolation of sensors
Hi all, So, I want to put 10 pH/ORP probes onto a microcontroller, with each probe being galvanically isolated from its peers so that the measurements of different probes aren't interfering with each...
25
25

FreeRTOS on PSoC 5
Hi, I just downloaded, compiled and loaded FreeRTOS onto my Cypress PSoC 5 chip. It seems to be pretty straight forward. Does anyone have any experience using FReeRTOS on PSoC 5 or any other RTOSes...

FTDI:I can link FT_Open but can't link FT_ListDevices
..Hello i'm trying first time to make my PC talking with a FTDI device FT232U. I had success using the VCOM mode,now i'm trying to use the FTD2XX.dll installed by CDM20814_Setup.exe. I can't link...
1
1

Future of QNX?
Any thoughts?
6
6

AD sprintf.asm cannot compile
Dear all, I just found out that the file distributed by Analog Devices (AD) with their VisualDSP is not even compiling with g21k. Judging from the text it looks like the code was automatically...
13
13

[cross-post] g21k and non-interruptible functions
Dear all, I have the need to define some functions as "non-interruptible" and I remember some #pragma at least for C51 which would do this. I looked for similar #pragmas for the g21k but apparently I...
22
22

Small device to connect camera scanner
Hello, I am working on project which is used for rural population in India. The requirement is field agent will be visiting remote villages to collect information (demographic) and their identity...
16
16

PromIce
Hi all, for a promice master rev 3.5 pcb wich is an old eprom emulator. I try to find the loadice utility from grammar engine inc but their website seems to be closed. Is someone still have this...

Ideas for Network of Microcontrollers
Hi, I want to try and develop a network of micro-controllers that can interact and share data with each other in real time and coordinate together to perform a function. I want to use a wireless mode...
17
17

PID... maybe I need a PhD...?
Hi Guys, I used Tim Wescott's PID without a PhD document to come up with my controller loop. Now, my application is a light source that is being controlled with the duty cycle of a pwm - I have a...
4
4

DOS software for EMUL51-PC
Does anyone have or know where I might obtain the DOS based software for Nohau EMUL51-PC? I still have the emulator with serial box, cable and various pods, and a PC with a serial port that will boot...
7
7

Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board
Hi all, I own a VIA PICO-ITX motherboard running a standard Linux Debian distrib. I am looking for a small touchscreen (nevermind resistive, capacitive or whatever) to interface with it. The screen...
5
5

USB drives for embedded file systems
Hi, I've put this query to the supplier of the embedded systems that I use: interested in whether this is a live topic in the wider community. Given the valid concerns about write tolerance, wondering...

Crazy idea - Embedded PC + USB debugging with QEMU - passing of only one USB interface to QEMU, or distributed libusb-driver
Hi, I'm debugging a device with very strange setup - the FPGA is connected via FT3323H chip (interface A is used as asycnhronous FIFO to communicate with FPGA, interface B is used as JTAG to...
1
1

What is the current smallest via on PCBs ?
I have noted that many PCB shops around the globe now offer minimum 15 mil drill size. What is the most reliable and smallest annular ring for a via with a 15 mil hole ? Also, does anyone have a link...
4
4