1-wire isolation

I need a galvanic isolation for 1-wire (maxim). Where can I find schematics
for such?

Thanks
Gerard

Re: 1-wire isolation

Isn't "galvanic ground" 1Meg ohm to ground at ONE end? - RM

Re: 1-wire isolation

Sorry????....

Gerard

Re: 1-wire isolation

I misread the words; drat.

Re: 1-wire isolation
Hello Tauno,

Well the timing is very critical indeed. I have an isolation right now with
two opto's ( fast HP) and a couple of diodes. If the master is low and the
slave wants to send a null (long down time) then I have a glitch of 3 us (to
high) due to take over delay from one conducting opto to the other. This
glitch was the problem that it didn't work, ....till this morning.

As master device they (the customer) are using a DS2480b and I discovered
this morning that I can select the sample moment (hold off time after the
falling edge). By selecting the sample time after the glitch everything is
working.

 Thanks for the reply.
Gerard

Re: 1-wire isolation

with

Have a look at the Analog Devices ADUM series non-opto digital isolators.
They may be better for your pulses, though it may be tight on the delays.

HTH

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio @ iki fi

Site Timeline