1-800-IM-STUCK 1800imstuck.com SCAM FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVE

1-800-IM-STUCK 1800imstuck.com SCAM FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVES SCAM FR
AUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVES BAIT AND SWITCH Plainview New York
CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH. 1-800-IM-STUCK ARE SCAM FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING TH
IEVES

It's all start when i call this number (800) 467-8825 big mistake

CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH....They will quote you something and then the road
service that you paid for shows up and will say that they have no afiliatio
n with 1800IMSTUCK and you will have to pay DIFFERENT PRICES... you will tr
y to call 1800IMSTUCK to ask why the prices are different and they will tel
l you a completely different storry....and at the end will tell you that if
 you do not pay the bill (whatever the amount is- - my case TRIPLE THAN INI
TIAL QUOTE) they will call the police and will have your car impounded....s
o good luck with this guys....for me....NEVER AGAIN...

here some fact about 1-800-im0stuck scam they are not true mechanics they a
re not licensed or insured.

they record your calls so you can't get refound using your credit card just
 so they can call other company to do the dirty work for them and put in ba
d situation when you say i all ready pay for the service call the vendor th
ey send out charge you again for service call just differnet rate, you basi
cally pay for idiots who are not even local in town where you breakdown to
make  free call for you to some local reapir shop that they search online,
 when you can actually do it youself for free,

FALSE ADVERTISING - they say they are mechanics and they are not. they just
 call center in New York that have no knowledge in repair nothing. not even
 the most basic skill.  they runing website and online advertising using pa
y per click by google yahoo, bing, yellow pages etc..

FRAUD -  they charge your credit card before any service complete telling y
ou that the call is recorded so you can't dispute the charges let me tell y
ou you can dispute the charge by simply calling your credit card company an
d filling police report. up to six month from the day you been charge on yo
ur credit card. Make sure you understand the disputes process, laws and you
r rights!

BAIT AND SWITCH a selling method in which a customer is attracted by the ad
vertisement of a low-priced product but then is encouraged to buy a more ex
pensive one

SCAM - Con artists can trick you out of your money by taking advantage of a
ny weaknesses they can discover. Learn about con artists and con artist tac
tics. A confidence artist (or con artist) is an individual, operating alone
 or in concert with others, who exploits characteristics of the human psych
e such as dishonesty.

this company are criminal and criminal minds, I made this mistake giving th
em my credit card don't fall for this scam

don't call this company 1-800-im-stuck (800) 467-8825

or visit they 1800imstuck.com this is A real SCAM.

Re: 1-800-IM-STUCK 1800imstuck.com SCAM FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVE
FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVES BAIT AND SWITCH Plainview New York
THIEVES
d service that you paid for shows up and will say that they have no afiliat
ion with 1800IMSTUCK and you will have to pay DIFFERENT PRICES... you will
try to call 1800IMSTUCK to ask why the prices are different and they will t
ell you a completely different storry....and at the end will tell you that
if you do not pay the bill (whatever the amount is- - my case TRIPLE THAN I
NITIAL QUOTE) they will call the police and will have your car impounded...
.so good luck with this guys....for me....NEVER AGAIN...
 are not licensed or insured.
[...]

I totally agree . I am a vender in SA TX and we also pay for there services
 and I did a tire job on a steer and they collected my fee as well as their
s back in Sept of 2013 and still haven't been paid . I refuse to do work fo
r them now .

Re: 1-800-IM-STUCK 1800imstuck.com SCAM FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVE
FRAUD FALSE ADVERTISING THIEVES BAIT AND SWITCH Plainview New York
THIEVES
al scam. is a SCAM COMPANY. This company 1-800-IM-STUCK is a national scam.
 is a MAJOR FRAUD! 1-800-IM-STUCK is a national SCAMMERS. IS COMPLETE SCAM
FRAUD DON'T CALL 800-467-8825