www.QueryAtAll.com need your help!

Hi,

is a new website on the net. It=92s online since march 08=92. The website utility is : it allow the users to search through 20 of the most popular search engines. They chose witch one they want to search through (1, 2, 3 or 20). Simple like that. All the results are in one page, so they can compare each one, or speed their searches and in the same time, reducing time searching the web.

QueryAtAll include also : search through 5 international auction websites or search through 10 international people directories.

The website is acutaly available in 11 languages... (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Greek, German, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese traditional and Arabic). Almost all languages (exept english and french) have been translated through online automated translator websites (each word/sentence 3 times on 3 different website). We all know that : it can=92t replace a human translation. This is where QueryAtAll would like you to help us translating the website in the language(s) you can. More languages we have, the more the site is available to everyone. You can find the =93english language file=94 who need to be translated in the translators contributor page.

Home page :

Translator contributor page :

We hope you=92ll enjoy our project and help us. Have a good day.

Sincerely

Yann Lapointe, QueryAtAll admin. E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@queryatall.com

Reply to
QAA Admin