Información sobre DISEDA Brutus

Hola, tengo una placa ISA para el ordenador, cuyo fabricante es DISEDA y el modelo es Brutus PS-II. ¿Alguien sabe que es ? Lleva un conector tipo canon de 62 pines.

Salu2

Reply to
*
  • escribió:

Multiuser Connectivity Solutions The products listed in this section enable INTERACTIVE UNIX System software from Sun to be used as a multiuser server in environments requiring support for multiple, concurrent users on a central computer. Products are available in both intelligent and non-intelligent versions with support for up to 512 terminal connections to a single computer. Intelligent multi-port products provide local processing to relieve the computer?s main processor from the overhead associated with handling multiple asynchronous terminals. As a result, intelligent adapters generally provide an increase in overall system throughput of up to about 20 percent over their non-intelligent counterparts. Manufacturer Model # Ports Bus Type Bus Width Driver APD/Diseda Brutus I/Ps 8 ISA 16-bit 2 Brutus I/Pc 24 ISA 16-bit 2 Brutus Host 16 ISA 16-bit 2

Me lo ha dicho google.

Reply to
Francisco Gayá

Si pero para saber el pinout, o los drivers ??

Gracias.

Reply to
*