Humminbird 250 DX Problems

Hi

My Humminbird 250 DX fishfinder have lost the metric units from the configuration menus only appear feet units. The company says they resolve the problem but is too expensive like a new one.

Some one can help me ... if it is possible to reprogramming the equipment to have the metrics units. I have a lot o electronics equipments cause i work in a university labs.

Thanx Caps

Reply to
Pedro Costa