klawiatury membranowe

Subject :supplies membrane switch

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our mainly products are membrane switch, including FPC flexible circuit, PCB, Rubber ,EL , Fiber optics, Duraswitch Patented , Touch Screen and ETC. As a manufacturer of membrane switch,

We have been very successful abroad market with RHOS Certificate, and closely cooperated with Almax in the U.S.A, Graphic in the U.K, Siemens in Germany ,Canada and ETC.

Hope you interesting in our product, we will give you good quality and Best price.

Welcome to visit our website:

or

Look forward to cooperating with you next one.

Best Regards,

Mike

Maxtech Circuit CO.,Ltd. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@maxtechcircuit.com.cn MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Add: No. 6 C, Area Yuan Xia West Road, Tai He Town, Bai Yun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China

Reply to
mike qiu