klawiatury membranowe

Translate This Thread From Polish to

Subject :supplies membrane switch

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our mainly products are membrane switch, including FPC flexible
circuit, PCB, Rubber ,EL , Fiber optics, Duraswitch  Patented , Touch
Screen and ETC.  As a manufacturer of membrane switch,

We have been very successful abroad market with RHOS Certificate, and
closely cooperated with Almax in the U.S.A, Graphic in the U.K,
Siemens in Germany ,Canada and ETC.

Hope you interesting in our product, we will give you good quality
and Best price.

Welcome to visit our website: www.gzmaxtechcircuit.com or www.maxtechcircuit.com

Look forward to cooperating with you next one.

Best Regards,

Mike

Maxtech Circuit CO.,Ltd.
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@maxtechcircuit.com.cn
MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Add: No. 6 C, Area Yuan Xia West Road, Tai He Town, Bai Yun District,
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China

Site Timeline