BASCOM and SPI on PORTF - any help pls?

Hello,

I know this group is in polish, and I just can speak english and italian, but I also see this group has more messages about BASCOM and I hope somebody can help me.

I'm using an Atmega128 connected to an AD7843 touch screen controller with SPI interface through PORTF (PF4/5/6/7).

I configured SOFT SPI mode in Bascom, but can't read anything from that controller.

Does anybody know of potential problems with this configuration?

Thankyou.

Reply to
interrogativo

Uzytkownik "interrogativo" <vento snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

PF4,5,6,7 are reserved for JTAG. Disable it by JTAGEN fusebit.

Reply to
Robert

As I remember, por F is setting as JTAG by default. Change this setting in "Lock and fuse bits section" in your AVR programmer. Best regards, K.

Reply to
John Smith

[...]

You can also disable JTAG on PORTF in software. Just set JTD bit in MCUCSR register.

Reply to
Adam Dybkowski