Buying non-ROHS solder paste from Buerklin in Germany

Hi everyone,

a solder paste I used to buy for years from Buerklin in Germany now takes some declaration I must provide. They do have it stocked etc., but they can't provide a template for me, I must figure it out myself.

Has anyone done that? It is something I must declare ( Erklaerung in German) without involving third parties, I just don't know what to declare.... A template in German or in English would be great.

Thanks,

Dimiter

Dimiter_Popoff

I have crossposted this in de.sci.electronics for you.

Regards, Werner

Reply to
aioe usenet