MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Hello Mawin:

Thanks by answering

I have attempted enter the page of Conrad / produkt/info And it does not recognize the numbers of the oszilloscop

The numbers are

No.- 101084

No.- 4032577

Type.- 1532

You can help me

Thanks

Manuel Garcia

Please mail-me

snipped-for-privacy@eresmas.com

Reply to
manuel garcia

manuel garcia schrieb im Beitrag ...

That's the number, and right: Conrad does not have any info anymore about it.

Manfred Winterhoff, reply-to invalid, use mawin at despammed.com
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/mwinterhoff/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
MaWin

Hello Mawin model oscilloscp, Type: 1532 Serial number : 101084 Voltcraft, small, black box, 5 Mhz one canal Thanks Manuel garcia

Reply to
manuel garcia

manuel garcia schrieb im Beitrag ...

Serial No ? Than that's not the Conrad order number. Try again.

Yes, I know them, in the end sold for 50 EUR.

Manfred Winterhoff, reply-to invalid, use mawin at despammed.com
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/mwinterhoff/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
MaWin

Hi Manuel,

Is it possible that the Type 1532 is similar to 1536? Than you should look for the Product

Conrad order number is 0470 155. You will find the circuit diagram and technical data at
Conrad said the language of the document is English. In my opinion it isn't.

Best regards Tobyas Hennig

Reply to
Tobyas Hennig

Hello Tobyasn and Mawin:

Thanks to two by your response, already I have been able to unload the handbook and plan of the web of Conrad The news operate Thanks by your help Manuel Garcia ea5wj

Reply to
manuel garcia

Dear Manuel,

have you never ever thought about spending some money to buy a new keyboard ?

Your old one must have a serious and strange problem, because your "capslock"-key seems to lock, when you enter the "subject" of your posting and your shiftkey seems to have several problems when you enter your name

why not "Manuel Garcia", anywhere anytime you write it down :)

why not, "Re: Mawin thanks, "Please help and my voltcraft pain",

it would reduce the PAIN anytime I read one of your subjects. :)

Don`t take this notice to serious, but I think I`am not the only one who would appretiate a less "loud" subject.

I will buy now a bag of english language, because I lack :D

mfG Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Biedermann

Hello Andreas:

Be right, I do not use the capital letters upon writing and I sit that this annoy you. I will procure in a future to amend me. Thanks by your advice.

Manuel Garcia

Reply to
manuel garcia