Colour problems on Panasonic TX-29AD2DP Television

Mike Smith schrieb:

Turn it off, pull thr power cord. wait ca 30 Min, plug it in. Then Degausssing should work and got will get a correct picture again.

If not, ask a technican.

mfG, GG

Reply to
Guido Grohmann

Hello All,

I was wondering if any one on this news group could help me out with a problem.

I have a Panasonic (I think called National in some countries) TV model TX-29AD2DP, which was on whilst there was a power cut. After the power came back on the tv didn't show the correct colors for example blue shows up as a bit blue but more green.

Does anyone have any ideas what the fault could be and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to