SGM go-kart engines and components and NewLine radiators

Translate This Thread From French to

Dear Sirs, pardon me in case of unappropriate posting but I couldn't find
go-kart specific groups in your area. If you know go-kart websites in your area,
please tell us (contact us on our website).

We sell SGM go-kart racing engines and NewLine radiators, both hand made in the
famous Maranello land.

The SGM engine is currently the fastest engine in its class:
if you are a go-kart racer you can buy online the SGM engines and also every
genuine spare part by browsing the online catalog and the exploded drawings on
our site.
Buyers are entitled for email assistance; servicing, repair and tuning at the
factory are possible too.

SGM racing engines and parts:
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/motori-sgm-motori-completi-c-67_84.html
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/ricambi-originali-ga207-c-67_72_87.html

New Line Radiators:
http://www.maranello-engineering.com/eshop/newline-racing-m-15.html

If you are a dealer or you have a kart shop and you are able to resell
an adequate volume of products each month, contact us with details,
you may be entitled for a discount.

--
Maranello Engineering Srl

Site Timeline