Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w, > power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014,, One transistor is exploded and not readable,,Who has the numbers of the transistors,,the transistor print number is Q4

Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w > power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014

One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

the transistor print number is Q4

Reply to
canyon

Hi,

sorry, no repair manual. However, perhaps you can put a photo online where one can see the PCB with the (exploded) transistors.

It's quite common to use "paired" transistors, so, perhaps, there are two equivalent sets of transistors on the PCB. Q1 and Q2 could be a pair and perhaps Q3 and Q4 are the same kind of pair.

Try to give some more info....

Regards, Ben

(En als het in het nederlands kan: evt. foto's mailen naar mijn email adres en dan wel letten op de spam beveiliging)

Reply to
Ben