"Re: 1 kW RF power LDMOS destruction test by bad SWR"

Se youtube videoen :-) (fra sci.electronics.design ):

On 17/09/14 17.49, John Larkin wrote: > On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:58:03 GMT, Jan Panteltje > wrote: > >> 1 kW RF power LDMOS destruction test by bad SWR >> >>

> > Too bad they are only good for 110 volts. Like most all RF parts, the > DC specs are minimal, not even a transfer curve. > > My first job interview, I told the guy that I preferred tubes to > transistors because tubes were harder to blow up. He said "that won't > do" and dismissed me. I said the same thing to the next guy, he > laughed, and hired me. I designed about $100e6 worth of stuff for him. > >

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Den 17-09-2014 20:26, Glenn skrev:

That's one tough transistor. :-) Minder mig om filmen 'Unbreakable' hvor en fyr bliver udsat for diverse

--
Ulrik Smed
Aarhus