(Radioamatør) humor

Translate This Thread From Danish to

Her er (radioamatør) humor:

Her er årsagen til at elektronik fejler/holder op med at virke:
http://ham-shack.com/humor/cartoon13.html

Hvor svært kan det være:
http://ham-shack.com/humor/cartoon09.html

Radioamatør graffiti (kun for de indviede):
http://ham-shack.com/humor/cartoon14.html

http://ham-shack.com/humor.html

Radioamatør teori:
http://www.hamtastic.co.uk /

A "Real" Ham's Test:
http://www.w4ktl.com/hamradiohumor.html
Citat: "...
1 - Aliens from a highly advanced planet visit's earth and you are the
first person they encounter. They give you a small, metalic disc that
can eliminate all disease, bring world peace, and a stable economy.  Do you:
A-Give It To The President of The United States
B-Deliver It To The United Nations
C-Take It Apart To See How It Works
..."

-

Dette er faktisk realistisk...:

How many mailing list members does it take to change a lightbulb?
By (Anonymous):
http://www.repeater-builder.com/humor/how-many-list-members.html

-

I stereo:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/humor.html

-

English Language Fun!:
http://www.southgatearc.org/humour/Volume6/joke1.htm
Bl.a. citat: "...
In a Copenhagen airline ticket office: We take your bags and send them
in all directions.
In a Norwegian cocktail lounge: Ladies are requested not to have
children in the bar.

At a Budapest zoo: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any
suitable food, give it to the guard on duty
..."

http://www.southgatearc.org/humour/Volume7/joke1.htm
Citat: "...
A truck driver was driving along. A sign comes up that reads
"Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him
and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles.
Finally, a police car comes up. The policeman gets out of his car and
walks around to the truckdriver, puts his hands on his hips and says,
"Got Stuck?" The truck driver says, "No mate, I was delivering this
bridge and ran out of diesel."
..."

Digital camera for sale:
http://www.southgatearc.org/humour/Volume8/joke1.htm

If Women Ruled The World:
http://www.southgatearc.org/humour/Volume9/joke1.htm

The Tower:
http://www.speroni.com/Tower.html

You gotta love a Marine with a great sense of humor:
http://www.southgatearc.org/humour/volume11/fun1.htm

http://www.southgatearc.org/humour /

hilsen

Glenn