help me - amplifer schema

Hi, my name is Tomek and I comes from Poland. Sorry for my english , I dont know well.

My Körting A-100 is broken. I dont know what is wrong but electronic said that he can service my amplifer but he has to have a SCHEMA. I really ned it. Please help me. Maybe you have schema of Körting A-100. :(

Reply to
_noKio*

"_noKio*" skrev i en meddelelse news:c1tioc$mi9$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

dont

Hi Tomek

Nice to see forreign entries in the Danish News Group.

I would recomend to try to find the Schema needed on Google.dom beeing the worlds best tracer. Youl just have to call it

And in the box for your request you just write Körting A-100 and see how many possibilities you will recieve.

Hope that this will solve your problem.

Take care

Karsten Jensen

Reply to