help me - amplifer schema

Translate This Thread From Danish to

Threaded View
Hi, my name is Tomek and I comes from Poland. Sorry for my english , I dont
know well.

My Körting A-100 is broken. I dont know what is wrong but electronic said
that he can service my amplifer but he has to have a SCHEMA. I really ned
it. Please help me. Maybe you have schema of Körting A-100.
:(

Re: help me - amplifer schema

dont
Hi Tomek

Nice to see forreign entries in the Danish News Group.

I would recomend to try  to find the Schema needed on Google.dom beeing the
worlds best tracer. Youl just have to call it

www.google.com

And in the box for your request you just write Körting A-100 and see how
many possibilities you will recieve.

Hope that this will solve your problem.

Take care

Karsten Jensen