Diode uden spændingfald

Hvor hurtig puls min. snakker vi om?

"Mikkel Lund" skrev i en meddelelse news:40ac8f2a$0$3055$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunsite.dk...

Skal

Reply to
Lars Bo Petersen[Odense]

Et trick som man bruger normalt er at sikre at din opamp udgang ikke går i saturation (til nul), så går der for lang tid hvis den skal op til niveau igen

Her:

"

easily

I have very strong doubts on your last statement about opamps not operating at signal frequency, unless I have misunderstood your comment........time passes........ However, after looking up my HnH 2nd Ed p889+891, I believe you ;) Where have all the clever ccts gone. "

Her:

Peak detectors can be tricky. You can use a high slew rate op-amp, or operate a comparator in its linear region. Take a look at:

og sidst:

supply

this

I think this is correct.

This circuit does have a small offset, depending on how you choose the resistor values, but is quite a good "precision" rectifier at the higher frequencies were opamps usually run out of steam.

/Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund