clone pc with xp home

Translate This Thread From Danish to

Threaded View
Formatted and installed but same problem occured no icons on board. Why is
that?

Re: clone pc with xp home

Den store elektrolyt til venstre for spændingsforstærkeren med
strømsløje er defekt. Skift den.

Klaus
     Modeltog, NE2 internetopsætning, elektronik og andet:
Re: clone pc with xp home

is

Now some sympthy ppl dont like me cause i have on head ppl so i get angry
ppl at br if i go outside to bar or disco. How to solve tht problem when
they think its my fault when it later goes all ppl hate against me.

Re: clone pc with xp home

Why
Very easy ppl dont like that im drunk but its only explanation cause other
grazys teasing me.
double or 3 syndromy.

Site Timeline