svuda reforme... ;->>

"Hello dear customer friends, Thank you for your interest in our shop in the before. unfortunately, we just received notice that aliexpress plan to delete many industry categories ( include all type of bearings, ball screws ect CNC parts) from next month, we will be not allowed to sell bearings and ball screws ect CNC parts on aliexpress, all the store with these categories will be closed end of this month, they have not make final adjusted industry category yet. We would not like to lose your contact, please add our email snipped-for-privacy@aliyun.com to your supplier record, whenever you need the bearings and CNC parts, just send us inquiry, we will get you quoted for your reference. if possible, please let me know your email, we would like to add you to our customer list, and may send you update news to you later. Best regards, Sunny CYSbearing"

;->>>

Gyz

Zvuci mi kao nasi politicari! Smanjuju asortiman, a ocekuju veci promet?:-) Btw: Sto im znaci ovo: 'we will be not allowed to sell bearings and ball screws ect CNC parts on aliexpress'?????

Reply to
vaso

e to i mene zanima... zato sam i prenesel mejl koji dobil

a i feedback mu je dost dobar

a kak je napisal, ispada da cijeli cnc asortiman makivaju ni mi jasno zakaj

sve da je fake... problem sa licencama?

Reply to
Gyz