..itd..itd...napravi sam cijelu listu cca 10tak razlièitih vrijednosti no ona me pita koju toleranciju....pa koju boju...pa koje dimenzije...a meni lagano tlak raste....daj bilo koje mater isus,...radi se o SOUNETu;...i prièa se nastavlja ovako;

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-03 23:32 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. you asked me about pieces....i have said in 1st email how many pieces do i need....actually i asked you if you can make me an offer that depends of quantity....

entire package x 25pcs of each entire package x 50pcs of each entire package x 100pcs of each

so...i am interested in prices by those quantities

(lijepo sam napisao u prvom emailu QUANTITY i kravetina mene pita koliko komada trebam)

From: jessica To: gagi Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:41 PM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Hi Gagi, Thanks so much for your information and the link! We will do best to help to look for it. Please wait for my news and wish you have a great weekend!

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 13:03 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. i was waiting for 2 weeks to get information back from you....how long does it take to tell me do you have those capacitors and what is the price for the quantity i said i need?!?!?!?!?!

if you dont respond within few hours i will proceed my pruchase to Dalextreme....sorry, i have no months to wait for simple EMAIL respond

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:22 AM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Hi dear Gagi, Thanks for your email. I checked my email box found I have replied you at that time. Now I am still waiting for your answer. We are trying to look for it without size but it's hard to confirm what kind of capacitor you are looking for. As follows is my last email to you,

"Hi Gagi,

Thanks for your information again. But the size is still not clear even we have the link. As you know,size is very important to verify what kind of capacitor do you need. Could you tell me about the size of this capacitor? Awaiting your reply.Have a nice day.Thanks."

(nabijem te na SIZE)

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 13:37 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. hi Jessica... i need a standard size for PC mother board repairing... it doesnt matter is it few milimeters +/-

most important is;

LOW ESR

105*C RADIAL

like this;

and please...respond ASAP coz i have to purchase it ASAP

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:03 AM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Hi dear Gagi, There are so many kinds of different standard sizes for different PC mother boards. Even on one PC mother boards,there are different standard sizes for capacitors. So dear,size is most essential.Can you figure out the size,please?

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 14:12 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. you must be joking me?!?!?!

i need 1000uF/10 and 16V so as 1500uF/10V and 2200 uF 10V and 16V LOW ESR, 105*C RADIAL caps standard type...i dont care of size....1000uF and 10 Volts operating votage is usually of typical size like 10mm dia and aprox 15mm height...but again...why does it matter what size is?!?!...you have 250 different sizes of 1000uF and 10 Volts capacitors?!?!?!?!

please...just chek me the price of 1000uF, 1500uF and 2200uF, 10 and 16 Volts...LOW ESR 105*C and RADIAL....quantity...100 pieces of each

thanks

and again....size doesnt matter...any you have...i really dont care neither i will measuer coz as you said...each motherboard have it different sizes...so...any you have its GREAT....perfect, excellent...most important is PRICE....OK?!?!?

From: jessica To: gagi Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:25 AM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Ok dear, Now we have the size. I will check the price for you as soon. Any other thing that I can help to look for?

(da, mo¾e¹ mi ga popu¹it usputno, kozo ¾uta uko¹ena)

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 14:31 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business.

no...you dont have a size....the size i said was just what came out of my mind as aprox size...i didnt measure the sizes of capacitors....as i said...i dont care for size....all i need is capacitor that is in some standard sizes...exact size is not important....it must be radial so i can resolder them on PC motherboards....and who cares if it is not original size as original ones on motherboard....do you understand me?!?!

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:45 AM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Yes dear,I understand. Maybe size is not important to you.But it is important to us. And as you know,radial caps are not common for now, We will do best to check if it is available. Wish we could find it. Have a nice day.

tolko jebaèije da bi mi na kraju rekla da radialnih nema za sada....a njoj je size bitan izgleda samo za 3.14èku da vidi jel joj stane....ye bo te...izgubit ¾ivce sa kinezima...

daj mi jebene kondenzatore i ne pitaj previ¹e....kak koza ne ku¾i da ako ka¾em ANY size....da me boli kita kaj mi bude dala dok je dala vrijednosti koje tra¾im....

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

Obo¾avam èitati tvoje postove.

P.S. Po¹to se iza tih pseudonima obièno krije netko drugi imam dojam da je Jessica u stvari Amaro :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reply to
coin

Buahahahaha :))))))))))) f

Reply to
filiplolicREMOVE

Neda mi se uoæe èitati ali kog vraga u FArnellu na kupi¹ ORIGNAL Panasonic LOW esr kodenzatore ????? Super su jeftini, jeftiniji su nego "klasicni" elco kondici iz chipoteke

Reply to
grizli

Hehe, tako ti i treba... :)) Ja sam prije desetak dana nabavio oko 450 komada raznih LOW ESR elektrolita iz Farnella. Je da sam to platio oko 550kn, ali sam dobio toèno ono ¹to sam htio. Ne moram ni napominjati da je izbor proizvoðaèa i tipova poprilièan. f

Reply to
filiplolicREMOVE

To bi za Gagija bilo prejednostavno :))

Reply to
coin

daj link da vidim koje si nabavio, mo¾da postoje i jeftiniji od ovih koje ja kupujem

Trebalo mi je 33V najmanje 2-3A cur ripple na 100kHz (obièno se definira na

100khz bar kod panasonic low esr-ova)

Reply to
grizli

Evo slika fakture, da ne linkam pdf sa svojim podacima:

Ima udrobljeno svaèega, za jedne kondenzatore mi je bila presudna cijena, a za druge su mi bile bitne karakteristike. Veæina materijala je naruèena za ciljane popravke (napajanja, inverter klime...) f

Reply to
filiplolicREMOVE

evo update:

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 16:32 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. RADIAL caps are not common for now?!?!? as far as i know..radial caps are most used caps word wide, 90% of electronic components are using radial ones... ok...looking forward to get a price from you... bye

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:14 PM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Hi dear Gagi,

I see.I misunderstood the meaning of the word " radial" just now.

And now I got a good news for you here. We have found some capacitors for you.Maybe they are what you are looking for. Our MOQ of this kind of capacitor is 200 pcs.

As follows is our quotation for you,

Mfr. Part# QTY U/P DEL D/C Package PANASONIC EEU-FR1C222B 200 $0.35 8-11Days 09+ DIP2 PANASONIC EEU-FR1A222L 200 $0.35 8-11Days 09+ DIP2 PANASONIC EEU-FR1A152L 200 $0.35 8-11Days 09+ DIP2 PANASONIC EEU-FR1C102 200 $0.35 8-11Days 09+ DIP2 PANASONIC EEU-FR1A102L 200 $0.35 8-11Days 09+ DIP2

Hope this could help.If there is anything question or anything that I can help,just feel free to contact me. Awaiting your feedback.

pazi kretenu¹u; "i missunderstood RADIAL word".....krava radi na dilanju komponenti i onda ne zna kaj je RADIAL....to su ko ovi na¹i vrli struèni telefonski operateri iz mobilnih i ISP kuæa....stra¹no....RADIALNO....metnem joj ga aksijalno :P

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi Date: 2012-02-17 20:43 To: jessica Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business. quantity is minimum 200?!?!? and how about shipping price to Croatia?!...do i get at least free shipping if i take 200 pieces of each?!?

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:59 PM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Yes dear,the minimum quantity is 200 pcs. We are calculating the shipping cost for you. And I am afraid it's impossible for us to make shipping cost free. Even for our very long time customer,it's impossible.

sad bum kopiral LISTU kondenzatora...od barem 50tak razlièitih vrsti i onda bum joj poslal upit za 200 komada od svakoga....i na kraju joj budem rekal..."skupa mi je po¹tarina...sorry...bok"....koja nauka oko jebenog elektrolita...stra¹no...

a ni¹...budem se jo¹ cijenkao malo...

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

Ovo se samo tebi mo¾e desiti.

Reply to
coin

ali pazi sada kraj;

From: jessica To: gagi Cc: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:16 PM Subject: ??: Re: Sincere to business.

Hi dear Gagi, Now the result came out. We have calculated the shipping cost for you. It's $140 totally to Croatia.

From: Vladimir Dudukovic - Gagi To: jessica Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:21 PM Subject: Re: Re: Sincere to business.

140$ just for shipping?!?!? where does it come from ....interplanetar delivery from Saturnus to Earth?!?!

OMG....sorry...thanks for your efforts....but shipping price is killjoy...

please tell to Captain Kirk i am giving up of purchase so he can continue his galactic crusade...

bye Jessica

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

Odjebala te na fin naèin. Èudo da to nije ranije napravila koliko davi¹ :))))

Reply to
coin

ja da davim?!?!?!? pa jesi ti vidio terora koji je vr¹ila sa SIZE...SIZE...SIZE....jebo je size u guzicu :))))))))))

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

jebajga zenu samo zanima size... i sad nek jos neka rece da joj velicina nije vazna... da si rekao size mozda bi i postarina bila niza ovako je pretpostavila najgoru varijantu (najmanji size) :-) ak bu tak zbirljiva bu joj se zarasla :-)

pozdrav

Reply to
Fastah

I te kako davi¹.

Pa naravno, ¹ta bi ona trebala zvati vidovitog Milana da pita koji size tebi treba?

Reply to
coin

coin, zeza¹ me...

ako te nazovem i ka¾em ti; "bok, trebam 1000uF/10V, LOW ESR, 105*C, 20%, 50 komada, radialni kondenzator, bilo kakvih, samo daj kaj god ima¹ na lageru....tj bilo kojih dimenzija, +/- par milimetara vi¹e manje mi ni¹ta ne znaæi...jer nemam potrebu za specifiènim, veæ je namjena "general purpose"....dakle, ne¹to normalnih, standardnih oèekivanih velièina s obzirom na kapacitet i napon kondenzatora jer je ¹iroka namjena, matiène, napajanja...itd..itd...pa ne mogu odrediti specifiène dimenzije"

i tebi je to davljenje?!?!?

ako da; onda mi ti reci kako drukèije sroèiti upit...

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

A nekima je i DRA®A prva varijanta!...LOL

Reply to
vaso

Nisam èuo za takav standard, a onda valjda ni kosooka!

Reply to
vaso

"Amaro" wrote

sam se ti ne javljaj....Kinez :P

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

Uopèe nije bitno ko je tu koga zajebavao, i ko je kosooki, nego je bitno da je po¹tarina 120 dolara, ¹to je totalno neisplativo

Reply to
grizli