Would LT3591 "plug in" to this circuit?

On pg 4 of this document,

a 4-LED string and setup is shown.

What I'm wondering is whether this writer is correct and that this LED driver (and, I assume, associated components as show in the PDF diadram) aimply "plug into" this circuit in place of the Motor:

(sorry, I don't know how to post pics in documents using XNews) if the number of batteries was increased to 3 to 4 NiMh 1.2V/1500mA batteries and the solar cell changed out to provide more volts and/or current? Or is there mor eto it...?

Thanks again!

- Kris

Reply to
Kris Krieger