what's new in MINO-OFDM?

hi, all. As i am doing some work on mimo, i think maybe i can do some research on mimo-ofdm field. But i really do not know if there are anything new worth to research into in this field. I will be very appreciated if some one can give me some information or papers about that. thanks.

Reply to
ddznq

Is there anybody can give me some advices about this?

Reply to
ddznq

Gee, you're posting through Google. How about trying their search engine for some answers?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I only can see some researching achievements in google. But I need someone to tell me which part in this field is still needed to do some researh or what problem is still remain in this field. This is what I can not see though google engine.

Reply to
ddznq