What kind of Solder for SMD please !!!!

Could some one please point me in the direction of suitable solder type for soldering SMDs and a supplier in UK to get it, (not in 50 or

60 meter of solder length) but a few meters, as I just have to do a few. Thanks.
Reply to
bigdaddy

For hand-soldering I use a Kester 186 flux pencil and  0.015" or
0.032" diameter Sn63 Kester with a "44" rosin core.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields