What does this mean?

HI, friends, I recently read Dr. Howard 's book, but i cannot understand " flat frequency reponse" , could anyone tell me what does this mean? thanks a lot

Reply to
jasonleehan

It means the signal amplitude is constant throughout the stated range of frequencies.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

The part where the line is horizontal:

JeffM

It means all frequencies are amplified by the same amount, so if you draw a graph of gain versus frequency it is a flat line.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore