we can supply the high-quality optical cable and pathcord

Our company, keyoptics CO., LTD is a professional optical cable and patch cord manufacture. I have sent the product information to you by accessories, please check it. Our products gained UL authentication ,the NO is E241104,and complied with ROHS standard, followed ISO9001 standard requirement. Our products have exported to North America ,Europe ,Middle East ,Jap ,Korea .We can supply our product which has our trademark , also accept OEM orders for optical fiber and path cord. We are the important supplier for Huaiwei technologies, FUJITSU CO., LTD and Chinese army. The overseas client appraised we supply high quality product and best service, and more, we can supply the competitive price. I think we will become the best partner.

Best regards! Yours faithfully Charles liu Sales engineer Keyoptics CO.,Ltd ADD: 1st Block A4 Beiwei Industrial zone,, Shawan 2 Street, Guangzhou Economic & Technological Development District, Guangzhou China TEL: 86-20-82001888-204 FAX: 86-20-82609178

charlesliu113

I don't know if there is a moderator for this group, but isn't this message consider "spam"?

Lacy

There is no moderator, and yes, that is spam.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida