Voltage controlled oscillator question

function

lect the

Hi John, You posted that link before, but I can't seem to make it work. Is this on TI's web site?

It sounds like this would make an 'OK' VCO. And one could add some outer control loop that would switch in (or out) two more inverters if the control voltage got near the end of it's range. (As someone already suggested.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

No, it's on USENET at alt.binaries.schematics.electronic, which Google
groups can't access, and Verizon shut down access to the alt hierarchy
in July of last year, I think.  AFAIK they may not even offer any
access to USENET any more.

If you want to get USENET directly and not through a web interface
like Google groups, then you need to get a USENET ISP and access
USENET with a newsreader.
Reply to
John Fields

archives some messages to ABSE, but I don't see that one.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

V,

"BTW, I'll email you a copy of the PDF..."

Wow thanks John! snipped-for-privacy@teachspin.com I'm not planning on building anything, but it would be nice to see how someone else did it.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold