transistor

Hi there

I am looking for suitable Transistor to turn on /off the relay.Can anyone know a transistor work like relay.

regards c.bala

Reply to
scbalachandran

A good choice whould be the BC546. this is the "Work horse" unter the small signal transistors.

Good luck

Karsten

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
K2

This and other of your posts indicate that you really need to learn how to do your own basic research. This board should NOT be your first shopping place for answers.

Use google.

Go to google. Enter two words: relay transistor. Google will return links containing both of the words. The third link I got is rich with the information you are looking for.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey